2019 Yamaha YFZ50
2019 Yamaha YFZ 50 Oshkosh
* While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Price difference may include manufacturer incentives. Please see store for details. Please verify any information in question with Team Winnebagoland. Prices do not include additional fees and costs of closing, including government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer documentation fees, any emissions testing fees or other fees. Please add $298 for destination charges to determine the final price you will pay for the vehicle. All prices, specifications and availability subject to change without notice. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle. Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits and vehicle's condition. Mileage estimates may be derived from previous year model.
Attention Out Of State Residents:
Welcome to Team Winnebagoland! If you have never done business with us before, there are a few things that we want you to know…
1. We need you in the store to see the vehicle and sign the final paperwork before it can be taken home.
2. We do not currently have the resources available to ship vehicles but are happy to help you load it up!
3. In-store financing is not available. Please bring exact amount at final payment.
Upon arrival we will give you the full tour and an experience you won’t forget! Come see us today and say hello to your new lifestyle! Thanks for looking!
First‑time Rider, Lifelong Memories
Boasting electric start, automatic transmission, and parental controls, the YFZ50 is perfect for riders 6‑years‑old looking for the perfect entry‑level sport performance ATV.
- Beginner-Friendly Four-Stroke Performance: The YFZ50™ is engineered as the ideal starting point for aspiring ATV riders aged 6 and up, with a low-maintenance 49cc engine tuned to develop responsive, controllable performance. A combination of engine limiters and a power cut-off tether switch make it easy to allow young riders to adapt to the ATV as their skills grow.
- Scaled Down, Not Scaled Back: Single I-arm front suspension is tuned for light, easy steering and comfortable ride quality. The rear swingarm also features a compact single shock for good control and comfort. It also boasts convenient features like a fully automatic CVT transmission and electric start with a back-up kickstart.
- Reduced Maintenance Design: Servicing is simple, too, thanks to features like the tool-less quick-access air filter element.
- Comfortable Chassis: A robust steel frame design incorporates a large 1.5 gallon fuel tank, plush seat and roomy integrated floorboards.
- Yamaha Sport ATV DNA: For sporty looks and handling, YFZ50 uses durable Duro® tires on lightweight wheels, with styling unmistakably inspired by the race-ready YFZ450R™.
- Engine Limiter and Tether Switch: To help young beginners grow into accomplished ATV riders, the YFZ50 includes a two-stage rpm limiter as well as a throttle limiter to restrict the engine's performance and adapt to the rider's advancing skill levels. A tethered switch allows parents to closely monitor new riders and cut power to the engine if necessary as new riders learn the basics of ATV control.
- Robust 49cc Engine: The 49cc four-stroke SOHC engine is tuned to develop excellent low- to-mid-range performance, just where it's needed. The motor is air-cooled for simplicity, performance and long engine life and it uses ultra- reliable wet-sump lubrication.
- Electric Starter: Push-button electric starting comes standard, powered by a reliable sealed battery, and a kick starter is provided for additional peace of mind.
- Automatic Transmission: Fully automatic, continuously variable transmission (CVT) means no shifting. Handy for all riders, it's a feature new riders will particularly appreciate.
- Sporty Drivetrain: Engine power is transferred to the rear wheels via a robust O-ring chain drive, running along a swingarm that's set at an optimized angle for rear shock performance.
- Low Maintenance Design: Servicing is easy, thanks to features like the tool-less quick-access air filter element. The exhaust includes a standard spark arrestor as well.
- Sporty Chassis: Single I-arm front suspension is tuned for light, easy steering and comfortable ride quality. The rear swingarm also features a compact single shock rear suspension for good control and comfort. And the entire package includes awesome YFZ-derived sport ATV styling.
- Comfortable Accommodations: The YFZ50 is designed to be comfortable and accessible for new ATV riders. With its roomy ergonomics, plush seat and wide floorboards, riders 6 and up won't outgrow the machine before they're ready for more displacement when they're older.
- Optimized Tires: Duro® low-profile tires, AT16 x 6.5-7 front and AT16 x 7-7 rear, give YFZ50 aggressive looks and sporty handling.
- Secure Stopping Power: For reliable stopping power, three sealed drum brakes bring the YFZ50 to a secure stop. There's a handlebar-mounted parking brake, too.
- Modern, Reliable Electronics: The CDI system means reliable ignition performance, with a strong, efficient spark, and a sealed, maintenance-free battery gives worry-free service.
- Yamaha Sport ATV DNA: The YFZ50 offers the same sporty looks as the rest of the YFZ family, for exciting sport ATV style.
- Engine Type: 49cc air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 39.0mm x 41.4mm
- Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
- Fuel Delivery: 12mm carburetor
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: CVT
- Final Drive: Chain drive
- Starting System: Electric and kick start
- Suspension / Front: Single I-arm; 2.4 in. travel
- Suspension / Rear: Single shock swingarm; 2.0 in. travel
- Brakes / Front: Dual drum
- Brakes / Rear: Drum
- Tires / Front: AT16 x 6.5-7
- Tires / Rear: AT16 x 7-7
- L x W x H: 49.2 in. x 32.3 in. x 30.3 in.
- Seat Height: 23.0 in.
- Wheelbase: 32.7 in.
- Maximum Ground Clearance: 3.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 1.5 gal.
- Wet Weight: 220 lb.
- Warranty: 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Engine Type
- SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore x Stroke
- 39.0mm x 41.4mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- 12mm carburetor
- Starting System
- Electric and kick start
- Front Travel
- 2.4 in.
- Front Suspension
- Single I-arm
- Front Brake Type
- Dual drum
- Front Tires
- AT16 x 6.5-7
- Rear Travel
- 2.0 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock swingarm
- Rear Brake Type
- Rear Tires
- AT16 x 7-7
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 220 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.5 gal.
- Ground Clearance
- 3.5 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 49.2 in. x 32.3 in. x 30.3 in.
- 32.7 in.
- Final Drive
- Chain drive
- Team Yamaha Blue, White
- 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)