The Bay 20 DLX Tunnel is now offered in two Mossy Oak® patterns: Break-up® and Shadow Grass®. This multi-purpose boat will be ready season after season. Finding your favorite shallow water hunting and fishing spots takes dependable, well-designed equipment. Depend on the quality of G3 Boats and Yamaha to get you where you are going…..and back.
- Custom camo console includes upgraded steering wheel and black anodized grab rail. Faria® gauges include Fuel, Tach, Trim and Speedo. It also has upright rod holders for six rods.
- Two comfortable high-back Mossy Oak ® camo fishing chairs are standard equipment.
- Quick access bow storage box.
- G3 is the leader in tunnel hull designs for shallow water sportsmen everywhere. Bouyancy pods aid shallow water hole shot. Optional jack plate available.
- Safety first! Boaters Checklist provides reminders of important responsibilities before every outing.
- Boat Length: 20 ft. 2 in.
- Package Length: 24 ft. 6 in.
- Beam: 97 in.
- Package Width: 97 in.
- Bottom Width: 64 in.
- Transom Height: 27 in.
- Bow Depth: 29 in.
- Dead Rise: 6°
- Dry Hull Weight: 1300 lb.
- Pkg Weight: 2660 lb.
- Hull Gauge: .100
- Max Hp: 150
- Max Weight Cap: 1850 lb.
- Number Of Persons: 8
- Fuel Capacity: 26 gal.
- Livewell Dimensions: 21 in. x 19 in. - 17 gal. 14 in. x 34 in. - 31 gal.
- Color Options: Mossy Oak, Break-Up®, Shadow Grass®; Interior: Tuff Coat™ Spray in Liner
Bay 20 DLX Tunnel Camo Standard Package
- Painted Mossy Oak® with Tuff Coat™ spray-in liner
- All-aluminum, all- welded .100 gauge wide-body hull
- Precision fit, 3" aluminum dual axle trailer by Bear® with Trail Guard® locking detachable tongue, space saving and security
- Buoyancy pods
- 14" radial tires, diamond tread step pad and tongue jack
- Hydraulic steering
Yamaha Motor Options
* Deduct 20" from Package Length with Trail Guard tongue removed. Package Length Overall length w/ trailer and motor. Package Width Overall width w/ trailer. Package Weight Includes maximum HP motor.