2019 G3 Angler V17 SF
2019 ANGLER V17 SF Starboard Side
Attention Out Of State Residents:
Welcome to Team Winnebagoland! If you have never done business with us before, there are a few things that we want you to know…
1. We need you in the store to see the vehicle and sign the final paperwork before it can be taken home.
2. We do not currently have the resources available to ship vehicles but are happy to help you load it up!
3. In-store financing is not available. Please bring exact amount at final payment.
Upon arrival we will give you the full tour and an experience you won’t forget! Come see us today and say hello to your new lifestyle! Thanks for looking!
This boat answers every family's demands, from serious fishing outings to weekend family fun. Decks are offered in your choice of carpet or vinyl. Two livewells provide up to 35 gallons of fresh, aerated water. The V17 SF has those fishing amenities, PLUS family friendly features including deluxe high back fishing seats, an easy entry ladder and swim platform on the transom. With quality, performance & satisfaction built-in by G3 craftsmen, the Angler V17 SF can provide memories for years to come.
- Passenger console provides ample storage and a convenient cell phone holder along with a small item tray and cup holder.
- The bow livewell is one of two livewells that provides up to 35 gallons of fresh, aerated water.
- Optional Minn Kota® trolling motors are available on Angler V models. See your dealer for details.
- Optional ski tow hoop provides consistent control while skiing or towing water toys.
- Boat Length: 17 ft. 2 in.
- Package Length: 21 ft. 6 in.
- Beam: 96 in.
- Bottom Width: 82 in.
- Package Width: 102 in.
- Transom Height: 25 in.
- Bow Depth: 40 in.
- Dead Rise: 13°
- Dry Hull Weight: 1480 lb.
- Pkg Weight: 2745 lb.
- Hull Gauge: .080 + .080 Bow & Bottom
- Max Hp: 150
- Max Weight Cap: 1700 lb.
- Number Of Persons: 7
- Fuel Capacity: 34 gal.
- Livewell Dimensions: 13 in. x 28 in. - 20 gal. 9 in. x 29 in. - 15 gal.
- Color Options: Black Metallic, Burgundy; Bow & Stern Decks:, Vinyl or Carpet; Overhead Shown with Options
- Riveted three-piece, .080 gauge hull with GX2 double-plated .080 bow & bottom
- Bear® powder-coated 4" tubular steel Trail Guard® trailer with locking detachable tongue, space saving and security
- Painted urethane metallic with custom graphics
- Hydraulic steering
- 14" radial tires with heavy-duty step pad fenders
- Max HP
- 150 hp
- Length Overall
- 17 ft. 2 in.
- 96 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1480 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 7 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 34 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 1700 lb.