2018 Triumph Street Triple R - Silver
2018 Triumph Street Triple R For Sale Oshkosh WI
* While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Price difference may include manufacturer incentives. Please see store for details. Please verify any information in question with Team Winnebagoland. Prices do not include additional fees and costs of closing, including government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer documentation fees, any emissions testing fees or other fees. Please add $495 for destination charges and $367 for assembly costs to determine the final price you will pay for the vehicle. All prices, specifications and availability subject to change without notice. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle. Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits and vehicle's condition. Mileage estimates may be derived from previous year model.
Attention Out Of State Residents:
Welcome to Team Winnebagoland! If you have never done business with us before, there are a few things that we want you to know…
1. We need you in the store to see the vehicle and sign the final paperwork before it can be taken home.
2. We do not currently have the resources available to ship vehicles but are happy to help you load it up!
3. In-store financing is not available. Please bring exact amount at final payment.
Upon arrival we will give you the full tour and an experience you won’t forget! Come see us today and say hello to your new lifestyle! Thanks for looking!
Taking the performance, specification and finish to a higher level the Street Triple R delivers the perfect blend of power and performance for focused road riding.
With an even more powerful engine the new ‘R’ delivers a host of additional features including four riding modes, new angle-adjustable full-colour TFT instruments with 5" screen, fully adjustable Showa suspension and Brembo M4.32 radial monobloc front brake calipers.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, Inline 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 765 cc
- Bore Stroke: 3.07 in. (77.99 mm) / 2.10 in. (53.38 mm)
- Compression: 12.65:1
- Max Power EC: 116 hp (86.8 kW) @ 12,000 rpm 57 lb.f ft. (77 Nm) @ 9,400 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 77Nm @ 9400rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI. Electronic throttle control
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1 exhaust system low single sided stainless steel silencer
- Final drive: O ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate, slip-assisted
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Front - Aluminium beam twin spar. Rear - 2 piece high pressure die cast
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, cast aluminium alloy
- Front Wheels: Cast aluminum alloy 5-spoke 17 x 3.5 in.
- Rear Wheels: Cast aluminum alloy 5-spoke 17 x 5.5 in.
- Front Tires: 120/70ZR17
- Rear Tires: 180/55ZR17
- Front Suspension: Showa 41mm upside down separate function big piston forks (SF-BPF), 115mm front wheel travel. Adjustable compression damping, rebound damping and adjustable preload
- Rear Suspension: Showa piggyback reservoir monoshock, 134mm rear wheel travel. Adjustable spring preload (lock-rings), compression damping and rebound damping.
- Brakes Front: Twin 310mm floating discs, Brembo M4.32 4-piston radial monobloc calipers, switchable ABS
- Brakes Rear: Single 220mm fixed disc, Brembo single piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: Full-colour, 5" TFT instrument pack with 3x styles and high/low contrast options
- Width Handlebars: 29 in. (735 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 43 in. (1085 mm)
- Seat Height: 32 in. (825 mm)
- Wheelbase: 56 in. (1410 mm)
- Rake: 23.9º
- Trail: 3.9 in. (100 mm)
- Dry Weight: 6.5 in. (166 kg)
- Tank Capacity: 4.6 gal. (17.4 L)
- Fuel Consumption: 49 mpg (4.8 l/100 km) (GTR2)
- CO2 figures: EURO 4 Standard: 112 g/km
- 118 PS at 12,000 RPM
- 77 NM peak torque at 9,400rpm
- Brembo M4.32 monobloc front brake calipers with radial master cylinder
- Assist and slip clutch
- Fully adjustable Showa separate function fork front suspension
- Fully adjustable Showa RSU
- Switchable ABS and traction control
- 5” full-colour TFT instrument pack
- 4 Riding modes Sport, Road, Rain and Rider
- High-spec onboard computer, including all the features of the ‘S’ model plus: journey time, average speed, average fuel consumption, instantaneous fuel consumption, range to empty, two trips and ambient temperature
- New switchcubes with 5-way joystick control
- DRL headlights
- Self cancelling indicators
- Sporty body-coloured flyscreen with integrated air intake from Speed Triple
- Premium seat stitching and vinyl
- Red rear subframe, wheel pinstripes and detailing
- Low ride height (LRH) model available
- Engine Type
- 12 valve, DOHC, Inline 3-cylinder
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.07 x 2.10 in. (77.99 x 53.38mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI. Electronic throttle control
- Final Drive
- O ring chain
- Front Suspension
- Showa 41mm upside down separate function big piston forks (SF-BPF), 115mm front wheel travel. Adjustable compression damping, rebound damping and adjustable preload
- Rear Suspension
- Showa piggyback reservoir monoshock, 134mm rear wheel travel. Adjustable spring preload (lock-rings), compression damping and rebound damping.
- Front Brakes
- Twin 310mm floating discs, Brembo M4.32 4-piston radial monobloc calipers, switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 220mm fixed disc, Brembo single piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 56 in. (1410 mm)
- Seat Height
- 32 in. (825 mm)
- 23.9 deg.
- 3.9 in. (100 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.6 gal. (17.4 L)
- 49 mpg (4.8 l/100 km)
- Dry Weight
- 6.5 in. (166 kg)
- Crystal White, Matt Aluminium Silver