2018 Kawasaki Versys 650 LT
2018 Kawasaki Versys 650 ABS - Oshkosh Wisconsin
Attention Out Of State Residents:
Welcome to Team Winnebagoland! If you have never done business with us before, there are a few things that we want you to know…
1. We need you in the store to see the vehicle and sign the final paperwork before it can be taken home.
2. We do not currently have the resources available to ship vehicles but are happy to help you load it up!
3. In-store financing is not available. Please bring exact amount at final payment.
Upon arrival we will give you the full tour and an experience you won’t forget! Come see us today and say hello to your new lifestyle! Thanks for looking!
Its combination of long-travel suspension, sporty 17" wheels, a slim upright riding position and a compact parallel-twin engine results in a highly versatile package, offering a confidence-inspiring ride while touring the open road.
- Compact 649cc parallel-twin engine combines maximum low- and mid-range torque and high-rpm performance for an exhilarating ride
- Slim, upright riding position offers a high level of comfort and nimble handling
- Windscreen with 2 inches of tool-free adjustment adds comfort for highway cruising
- LT models come equipped with a set of color-matched 28 liter (each) hard saddlebags featuring KQR™ mounts and an integrated mounting system that utilizes the ignition key for simple saddlebag unlocking and removal
- LT models offer hand guards for increased wind protection
- Updated dash meter featuring a gear position indicator
- Comes with a 24-month limited warranty
- Engine: 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four valves per cylinder parallel twin
- Displacement: 649cc
- Bore x Stroke: 83.0 x 60.0mm
- Compression ratio: 10.8:1
- Fuel System: DFI® with 38mm Keihin throttle bodies (2)
- Ignition: TCBI with digital advance
- Transmission: 6-speed with positive neutral finder
- Final Drive: Sealed chain
- Rake / Trail: 25 deg./4.3 in.
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork with stepless adjustable rebound and preload/5.9 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Single offset laydown shock with remote adjustable spring preload/5.7 in
- Front Tire: 120/70x17
- Rear Tire: 160/60x17
- Front Brakes: Dual 300mm petal-style rotors with 2-piston calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 250mm petal-style rotor with single-piston caliper, ABS
- Frame Type: Double pipe diamond frame constructed from high-tensile steel
- Overall Length: 85.2 in.
- Overall Width: 37.2 in.
- Overall Height: 55.1 in./57.1 in.
- Ground Clearance: 6.7 in.
- Seat Height: 33.1 in.
- Curb Weight: 476.3 lb.** (+ Saddlebags, Handguards, & Hardware approx. 20 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 5.5 gal.
- Wheelbase: 55.7 in.
- Color Choices: Metallic Flat Spark Black/Metallic Carbon Gray, Pearl Blizzard White/Metallic Flat Spark Black
- Warranty: 24 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, DOHC, four valves per cylinder parallel twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 83.0 x 60.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® with 38mm Keihin throttle bodies (2)
- TCBI with digital advance
- 6-speed with positive neutral finder
- Final Drive
- Sealed chain
- Front Suspension
- 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork with stepless adjustable rebound and preload/5.9 in
- Rear Suspension
- Single offset laydown shock with remote adjustable spring preload/5.7 in
- Front Brakes
- Dual 300mm petal-style rotors with 2-piston calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 250mm petal-style rotor with single-piston caliper, ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 55.7 in.
- Seat Height
- 33.1 in.
- 25 deg.
- 4.3 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 476.3 lb.
- Metallic Flat Spark Black/Metallic Carbon Gray, Pearl Blizzard White/Metallic Flat Spark Black
- 24 Month Limited Warranty