2017 Triumph TIGER Explorer XRT - Blue
2017 Triumph Tiger Exploer XRT Blue- Oshkosh WI
This unit is priced with the accessories listed below. Thank you for looking!
ALU Pannier Kit Black
Sliding Carriage Kit
Tiger Top Box Black Aluminum
Top Box Back Rest Kit
* While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Price difference may include manufacturer incentives. Please see store for details. Please verify any information in question with Team Winnebagoland. Prices do not include additional fees and costs of closing, including government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer documentation fees, any emissions testing fees or other fees. Please add $495 for destination charges and $367 for assembly costs to determine the final price you will pay for the vehicle. All prices, specifications and availability subject to change without notice. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle. Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits and vehicle's condition. Mileage estimates may be derived from previous year model.
Attention Out Of State Residents:
Welcome to Team Winnebagoland! If you have never done business with us before, there are a few things that we want you to know…
1. We need you in the store to see the vehicle and sign the final paperwork before it can be taken home.
2. We do not currently have the resources available to ship vehicles but are happy to help you load it up!
3. In-store financing is not available. Please bring exact amount at final payment.
Upon arrival we will give you the full tour and an experience you won’t forget! Come see us today and say hello to your new lifestyle! Thanks for looking!
The all-new Tiger Explorer XRT packs immense power and linear torque from its signature 1215cc triple engine and is optimised for road riding with cast wheels, ABS, Traction control and Brembo monobloc 4-piston radial callipers at the front, and a single 282mm disc, 2-piston sliding calliper at the rear. The XRT also incorporates Triumph’s electronically controlled semi-active suspension system (TSAS) continuously adjusts the suspension settings as you ride, delivering the best control, comfort and riding experience on any surface.
Five new selectable Rider modes; Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road and fully customizable ‘Rider’ mode, incorporate different setting for ABS, traction control and throttle maps, each optimised to suit the selected mode for maximum control, comfort and rider engagement.
With an electronically adjustable touring screen, hand guards, heated grips, heated seats for both rider and pillion as well as pannier rails and cruise control as standard, crossing continents or the daily commute to work is an ease. It is the ultimate road orientated adventure bike.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 1215cc
- Bore Stroke: 85 mm / 71.4 mm
- Max Power EC: 139 Hp (102 kW) @ 9,300 rpm 90.7 FT-lbs (123 Nm) @ 6,200 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 123 Nm @ 6,200 rpm
- System: Ride by Wire, fuel injection
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1 header system, side mounted stainless steel silencer
- Final drive: Shaft drive
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate hydraulically operated, torque assist
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame
- Swingarm: Single-sided, cast aluminium alloy with shaft drive
- Front Wheels: Cast aluminium alloy 10-spoke 19 x 3.0in
- Rear Wheels: Cast aluminium alloy 10-spoke 17 x 4.5in
- Front Tires: 120/70 R19
- Rear Tires: 170/60 R17
- Front Suspension: WP 48mm upside down forks, electronically adjustable damping, 190mm travel.
- Rear Suspension: WP monoshock, electronically adjustable semi active damping, 193mm wheel travel. Automatic preload adjustment.
- Brakes Front: Twin 305 mm floating discs, radially mounted monobloc Brembo calipers, 4-piston, switchable ABS
- Brakes Rear: Single 282mm disc, Nissin 2-piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: Instrument pack with analogue tachometer, fixed segment LCD display and multifunction dot matrix LCD display. Fixed segment LCD display: speedometer, fuel gauge, gear position indicator, service indicator, clock, ambient air temperature, coolant temperature, cruise control status and set speed. Multifunction DOT matrix LCD display: five Riding Modes (Road, Rain, Off-Road, Sport, Rider), windscreen adjustment, TSAS setting, Trip computer (journey distance, journey time, average fuel consumption, average speed), motorcycle information (odometer, range-to-empty, instantaneous fuel consumption, TPMS), settings menu, heated grips status, heated seat status.
- Width Handlebars: 32.7 in (830 mm) - With handguards: 36.6 in (930 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 57.9 in (1470 mm) - 60.6 in (1540 mm) with higher screen position
- Seat Height: 33.0 - 33.7 in (837-857 mm)
- Wheelbase: 59.8 in (1520 mm)
- Rake: 23.1°
- Trail: 3.9 in (99.2 mm)
- Dry Weight: 560 lbs (254 Kg)
- Tank Capacity: 5.3 US Gallon
- Fuel Consumption **: 40.6 US MPG
- ABS and Traction Control
- Brembo monoblock 4-pistons radial calipers
- Centre stand
- Electrically adjustable screen
- Newly designed cast wheels
- On Board computer
- Road and Rain riding modes
- Sump guard
- USB Power Socket
- Adjustable WP front and rear suspension
- 12V Power Socket
- Electrically adjustable Touring screen
- Engine protection bars
- Heated rider and passenger seat
- Hill Hold Control
- Pannier rails for aluminium panniers
- "Sport" and fully customizable "Rider" riding mode
- Engine Type
- 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Bore and Stroke
- 85 mm x 71.4 mm
- Fuel System
- Ride by Wire, fuel injection
- Front Suspension
- WP 48mm upside down forks, electronically adjustable damping, 190mm travel.
- Rear Suspension
- WP monoshock, electronically adjustable semi active damping, 193mm wheel travel. Automatic preload adjustment.
- Front Brakes
- Twin 305 mm floating discs, radially mounted monobloc Brembo calipers, 4-piston, switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 282mm disc, Nissin 2-piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70 R19
- Rear Tire
- 170/60 R17
- Final Drive
- Shaft drive
- 59.8 in. (1520 mm)
- Seat Height
- 33.0 - 33.7 in. (837-857 mm)
- 23.1 deg.
- 3.9 in. (99.2 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.3 US gal.
- 40.6 US mpg
- Dry Weight
- 560 lb. (254 kg)
- Cranberry Red, Crystal White, Lucerne Blue