2017 Triumph Street Twin
2017 Triumph Street Twin Accesorized
Seat, Bench, Brown
Knee Pad Kit
* While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Price difference may include manufacturer incentives. Please see store for details. Please verify any information in question with Team Winnebagoland. Prices do not include additional fees and costs of closing, including government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer documentation fees, any emissions testing fees or other fees. Please add $495 for destination charges and $367 for assembly costs to determine the final price you will pay for the vehicle. All prices, specifications and availability subject to change without notice. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle. Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits and vehicle's condition. Mileage estimates may be derived from previous year model.
Attention Out Of State Residents:
Welcome to Team Winnebagoland! If you have never done business with us before, there are a few things that we want you to know...
1. We need you in the store to see the vehicle and sign the final paperwork before it can be taken home.
2. We do not currently have the resources available to ship vehicles but are happy to help you load it up!
3. In-store financing is not available. Please bring exact amount at final payment.
Upon arrival we will give you the full tour and an experience you won’t forget! Come see us today and say hello to your new lifestyle! Thanks for looking!
The Street Twin is our most contemporary, fun and accessible new Bonneville, powered by an all new high torque 900cc engine. With its unique character, distinctive sound, stripped back styling and dynamic riding experience the new Street Twin is the perfect Bonneville for today's rider.
- Type: Liquid cooled, 8 valve, DOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin
- Capacity: 900cc
- Bore Stroke: 84.6 mm / 80 mm
- Compression: 10.55:1
- Max Power EC: 55 hp (40.5kW) @ 5900rpm
- Max Torque EC: 59 ft. lb. (80Nm) @ 3230rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Brushed stainless steel 2 into 2 exhaust system with twin silencers
- Final drive: X ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate assist clutch
- Gearbox: 5-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel cradle
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, tubular steel
- Front Wheels: Cast aluminum alloy multi-spoke 18 x 2.75 in.
- Rear Wheels: Cast aluminum alloy multi-spoke 17 x 4.25 in.
- Front Tires: 100/90-18
- Rear Tires: 150/70 R17
- Front Suspension: KYB 41mm forks, 120mm travel
- Rear Suspension: KYB twin shocks with adjustable preload, 120mm rear wheel travel
- Brakes Front: Single 310mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Brakes Rear: Single 255mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: LCD multi-functional instrument pack with analogue speedometer, odometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, range to empty indication, service indicator, clock, 2x trip, average & current fuel consumption display, traction control status display, TPMS ready & heated grip ready - controlled by a handlebar mounted scroll button.
- Width Handlebars: 30.9 in. (785 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 43.9 in. (1114 mm)
- Seat Height: 29.5 in. (750 mm)
- Wheelbase: 55.7 in. (1415 mm)
- Rake: 25.1º
- Trail: 4.0 in. (102.4 mm)
- Dry Weight: 437 lb. (198 kg)
- Tank Capacity: 3.2 US gal.
- Fuel Consumption: 60.8 US mpg
- Engine Type
- 8 valve, DOHC, 270 deg. crank angle parallel twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 84.6 mm / 80 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Final Drive
- X ring chain
- Front Suspension
- KYB 41mm forks, 120mm travel
- Rear Suspension
- KYB twin shocks with adjustable preload, 120mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 310mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 255mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 150/70 R17
- 55.7 in. (1415 mm)
- Seat Height
- 29.5 in. (750 mm)
- 25.1 deg.
- 4.0 in. (102.4 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.2 US gal.
- 60.8 US mpg
- Dry Weight
- 437 lb. (198 kg)
- Jet Black