2016 Triumph Tiger 800 XRT - Orange
2016 Triumph Tiger 800 XRT Oshkosh Wisconsin
This unit is priced with the accessories listed below. Thank you for looking!
Aluminum Pannier Kit
Short Tiger Levers
* While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Price difference may include manufacturer incentives. Please see store for details. Please verify any information in question with Team Winnebagoland. Prices do not include additional fees and costs of closing, including government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer documentation fees, any emissions testing fees or other fees. Please add $495 for destination charges and $367 for assembly costs to determine the final price you will pay for the vehicle. All prices, specifications and availability subject to change without notice. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle. Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits and vehicle's condition. Mileage estimates may be derived from previous year model.
Attention Out Of State Residents:
Welcome to Team Winnebagoland! If you have never done business with us before, there are a few things that we want you to know…
1. We need you in the store to see the vehicle and sign the final paperwork before it can be taken home.
2. We do not currently have the resources available to ship vehicles but are happy to help you load it up!
3. In-store financing is not available. Please bring exact amount at final payment.
Upon arrival we will give you the full tour and an experience you won’t forget! Come see us today and say hello to your new lifestyle! Thanks for looking!
The Tiger 800 XRT provides the highest levels of comfort and technology for the perfect adventure. The combination of switchable ABS, traction control, and rider modes provide full reassurance and the additional of luxury features such as heated rider and passenger seats, heated grips, and a larger 650W alternator that can power other auxiliary items meaning that all year riding is always on the agenda. Visibility is enhanced with the LED fog lamps, and the touring capabilities are maximised with the standard fitment of pannier rails that are ready to take the optional Expedition luggage set.
At the heart of the XRT is an 800cc triple engine with 95PS and incredible levels of torque for a linear power delivery no matter what gear you are in. With power on demand and a chassis tuned for dynamic handling, the XRT makes every journey an experience.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 800cc
- Bore/Stroke: 74.1 mm / 61.9 mm
- Compression: 11.3:1
- Max Power EC: 95 hp (70 kW) 9,250 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 58.3 ft. lb. (79 Nm) 7,850 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1, high level stainless steel silencer
- Final drive: O ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, cast aluminium alloy
- Front Wheels: Cast aluminum alloy 10-spoke 19 x 2.5 in.
- Rear Wheels: Cast aluminum alloy 10-spoke 17 x 4.25 in.
- Front Tires: 100/90-19
- Rear Tires: 150/70 R17
- Front Suspension: Showa 43 mm upside down forks, 180 mm travel
- Rear Suspension: Showa monoshock with hydraulically adjustable preload, 170 mm rear wheel travel
- Brakes Front: Twin 308 mm floating discs, Nissin 2-piston sliding calipers, Switchable ABS
- Brakes Rear: Single 255 mm disc, Nissin single piston sliding caliper, Switchable ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: LCD multifunctional instrument pack with digital speedometer, trip computer, analogue tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, service indicator, ambient temperature, three rider modes (Road/Offroad/Rider configurable) and clock.
- Width Handlebars: 31.3 in. (795 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 53.1 in. (1350 mm)
- Seat Height: 31.9 - 32.7 in. (810 - 830 mm). Low seat version available: 29.9 - 30.7 in. (760 - 780 mm)
- Wheelbase: 60.2 in. (1530 mm)
- Rake: 23.9 º
- Trail: 3.6 in. (92.4 mm)
- Dry Weight: 421 lb. (191 kg)
- Tank Capacity: 5.0 US gal.
- Urban *: 48.7 US MPG
- Constant Speed 56mph/90kph: 64.5 US MPG
- Constant Speed 75mph/120kph: 44.6 US MPG
- Aluminium pannier rails
- CNC machined rear brake reservoir
- Fog lamps
- GPS mounting kit
- Heated grips
- Heated rider and passenger seat
- Radiator guard
- 3 x 12V power socket
- Engine Type
- 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Bore and Stroke
- 74.1 mm x 61.9 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Front Suspension
- Showa 43 mm upside down forks, 180 mm travel
- Rear Suspension
- Showa monoshock with hydraulically adjustable preload, 170 mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Twin 308 mm floating discs, Nissin 2-piston sliding calipers, Switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 255 mm disc, Nissin single piston sliding caliper, Switchable ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 150/70 R17
- 60.2 in. (1530 mm)
- Seat Height
- 31.9 - 32.7 in. (810 - 830 mm)
- 23.9 deg.
- 3.6 in. (92.4 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.0 US gal.
- Urban: 48.7 mpg; 56mph/90kph: 64.5 mpg; 75mph/120kph: 44.6 mpg
- Dry Weight
- 421 lb. (191 kg)
- Final Drive
- O ring chain
- Intense Orange, Crystal White