2015 Yamaha 242 Limited S
2015 242 LTD S Starboard Side
Attention Out Of State Residents:
Welcome to Team Winnebagoland! If you have never done business with us before, there are a few things that we want you to know…
1. We need you in the store to see the vehicle and sign the final paperwork before it can be taken home.
2. We do not currently have the resources available to ship vehicles but are happy to help you load it up!
3. In-store financing is not available. Please bring exact amount at final payment.
Upon arrival we will give you the full tour and an experience you won’t forget! Come see us today and say hello to your new lifestyle! Thanks for looking!
The Pinnacle of Performance and Luxury, Watersports Edition
Yamaha's flagship 242 Limited S reaches new heights in 2015 with an all-new platform that's more spacious, technologically advanced and more refined than any other 24-foot boat in history. These craft have been engineered from the ground up with a host of Yamaha-exclusive technologies including Connext™, Yamaha Quiet Cruise and Advanced Responsive Handling featuring a patented Articulating Keel.
- Anchor: Uniquely designed compartment neatly stows the anchor and bow ladder, allowing the anchor to be fully accessible without removing the ladder.
- Helm: Yamaha exclusive Connext technology gives users easy, intuitive access to major system functions and onboard entertainment via the LCD screen and joystick controls.
- LED Tower: A sleek new forward-swept tower is equipped with built in speakers and LED lights.
- Work Station: All new port side entertainment station with convenient beverage center and 3 storage areas including a lockable glovebox and additional space for a cooler, garbage bin or gear bags.
- Cooler: An integrated cooler tucks neatly away under the hinged starboardside seat.
- Swim Storage: Redesigned head compartment features a wider door and just the right comfort and storage appointments.
- Length: 24 ft.
- Weight: 3713 lb.
- Beam: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Draft: 17 1/4 in.
- Dead Rise: 20°
- Seating Capacity/Weight Capacity: 12/2700 lb.
- Premium Teak–Style Marine-grade Carpet: Standard
- Removable Dinette Table with Two Pedestals (Mounts at Cockpit & Stern): Standard
- Bow Filler Inserts for Multiple Seating Configurations: Standard
- Hinged Seat Cushions: Standard
- Integrated Drink Holders: Fourteen; stainless steel
- Adjustable Captain's Chair with Flip-up Bolster: Standard
- Passenger-side Captain's Chair: Standard
- Upgraded Upholstery and Interior Appointments: Standard
- Portside Entertainment Area with Lockable Glove Box: Standard
- Glove Box: Standard
- Integrated Removable Cooler: Standard
- Storage Capacity: 836 gal.
- Walk-through Bow Door: Standard
- Enclosed Head Compartment: w/Upholstered interior & light
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Flush Mounted Docking Lights: Standard
- Courtesy Deck Lighting: Standard
- Dedicated Anchor and Rope Locker: Standard
- Bow Reboarding Ladder: Standard
- Integrated Swim Platform: Standard
- Upholstered Cushioned Seats: Standard
- Upholstered Cushioned Backrests: Standard
- Additional Wet Storage Behind Backrests with 12-volt Outlet: Standard
- Stainless Steel Telescopic Reboarding Ladder: Standard
- Dinette Table Mount: Standard
- Sea Dek® Mats: Standard
- Stern (Wet) Storage: Standard
- Freshwater Shower: Standard
- Connext featuring Touchscreen and Joystick Controls: Standard
- Articulating Keel System: Standard
- Rack & Pinion Steering: Standard
- Polk® Marine Stereo: Standard
- Bluetooth® Capability: Standard
- Quiet Cruise Technology: Standard
- USB Input: Standard
- Marine Speakers: Eight, including tower and stern
- Stern Stereo Remote: Standard
- Stern Speakers: Standard
- No Wake Mode™ Control : 3 position
- Cruise Assist: Standard
- Compass: Standard
- Depth Finder: Standard
- Electronic Speedometer: Standard
- Data provided by GPS Receiver: Standard
- Fuel Management System: Standard
- Cockpit Drainage System (CDS): Standard
- In-Water Height (Bridge Clearance): 7 ft. 9 in.
- Yamaha Marine Engine: Twin 1.8 Liter HIGH OUTPUT
- Displacement (per engine): 1812cc
- Fuel Capacity: 50 gal.
- Electronic Fuel Injection: Standard
- 155 MM High-pressure Pumps: Standard
- Pump Clean-out Ports: Standard
- Oil Capacity per Engine: 1.1 gal.
- Impeller: 3-blade, stainless steel
- Available Color(s): Suede Gray, Black or Yacht Blue
- Stainless Steel Bow Rails: Standard
- Stainless Steel Cleats (6): Pop-up
- Tow Hook: Standard
- Bimini Top: Standard
- Shipping Cover: Standard
- Aluminum Folding Wakeboard Tower: FORWARD-SWEPT, Black on black model, White on Suede Gray model, and Silver on Yacht Blue model
- Flush Mounted Tweeter Speakers in Tower (2): Standard
- Flush Mounted LED Lights in Tower (5): Standard
- Wakeboard Racks: Optional
- Windshield Mirror: Standard
- Painted Trailer with Swing-away Tongue - Tandem Axle: Standard
- Spare Tire and Mount: Standard
- Galvanized Trailer with Swing-away Tongue - Tandem Axle: Optional
- Disk Brakes: Standard
- Chrome Wheels & Aluminum Fender Step Plates: Standard
- Lights: LED brake lights
- Safety Chains: Standard
- Adjustable Winch Stand with Strap and Hook: Standard
- Height on Trailer: 127 in.
- Height on Trailer with Tower Folded: 102 in. trailer level
- Length on Trailer: 306 in.
- Length on Trailer with Tongue Folded: 285 in.
- Dry Weight on Trailer: 5063 lb.
- Engine Type
- Yamaha Twin 1.8 Liter High Output
- Length Overall
- 24 ft.
- 8 ft. 6 in.
- 17 1/4 in.
- Dry Weight
- 3713 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 12 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 50 gal.
- Impeller / Prop
- 3-blade, stainless steel
- Max Carry Load
- 2700 lb.