2015 Honda CB500F
2015 Honda CB500F Oshkosh
Attention Out Of State Residents:
Welcome to Team Winnebagoland! If you have never done business with us before, there are a few things that we want you to know…
1. We need you in the store to see the vehicle and sign the final paperwork before it can be taken home.
2. We do not currently have the resources available to ship vehicles but are happy to help you load it up!
3. In-store financing is not available. Please bring exact amount at final payment.
Upon arrival we will give you the full tour and an experience you won’t forget! Come see us today and say hello to your new lifestyle! Thanks for looking!
The innovative CB500F expands riding enthusiasts’ options with a modern and sporty 471cc sportbike. This image-conscious offering not only carries a full load of attitude, it also delivers a gratifying level of performance and versatility. The CB500F has a classic riding position, a 30.9-inch seat height and plenty of room for a variety of riders. It’s an excellent choice for riders ready to move up a displacement class, or for anyone who appreciates a great middleweight motorcycle.
- Engine Type: 471cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin
- Bore And Stroke: 67.0mm x 66.8mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Induction: PGM-FI with 34mm throttle bodies
- Ignition: Computer-controlled digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Six-speed
- Final Drive: O-ring-sealed chain
- Front Suspension: 41mm fork; 4.3 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link single shock with nine-position spring preload adjustability; 4.7 inches travel
- Front Brake: Twin-piston caliper with single 320mm wave disc
- Rear Brake: Single-caliper 240mm wave disc
- Front Tire: 120/70-17
- Rear Tire: 160/60-17
- Rake: 25.5 degrees
- Trail: 103mm (4.05 inches)
- Wheelbase: 55.5 inches
- Seat Height: 30.9 inches
- Curb Weight: 420 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 4.1 gallons
- Model Id: CB500F
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: White/Red
- Engine Type
- Bore and Stroke
- 67.0mm x 66.8mm
- Compression Ratio
- Computer-controlled digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- 41mm fork; 4.3 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link single shock with nine-position spring preload adjustability; 4.7 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Twin-piston caliper with single 320mm wave disc
- Rear Brakes
- Single-caliper 240mm wave disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 55.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 30.9 in.
- 25.5 deg.
- 103mm (4.05 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.1 gal.
- Dry Weight
- 420 lb.
- Final Drive
- O-ring-sealed chain