2014 Yamaha SX192
2014 SX192 Starboard Side
Attention Out Of State Residents:
Welcome to Team Winnebagoland! If you have never done business with us before, there are a few things that we want you to know…
1. We need you in the store to see the vehicle and sign the final paperwork before it can be taken home.
2. We do not currently have the resources available to ship vehicles but are happy to help you load it up!
3. In-store financing is not available. Please bring exact amount at final payment.
Upon arrival we will give you the full tour and an experience you won’t forget! Come see us today and say hello to your new lifestyle! Thanks for looking!
Powerful. Roomy. Affordable. This might just be the perfect 19-foot boat.
With its Total Package of amenities and supercharged power, Yamaha’s SX192 has become the new industry standard in 19-foot boats. Compact enough to fit in your garage – yet big enough to seat your entire family – this satisfying runabout feels more like a 21-foot boat with its spacious cockpit and expansive swim platform. With its supercharged 1.8 liter Super High Output Yamaha Marine engine, the SX192 delivers big performance you won’t find on competing 19-foot boats. A trailer with swing-away tongue comes standard at no extra cost to make Carbon towing as effortless as owning Yamaha’s SX192.
- Bow: The generous bow seating area provides a comfortable spot to relax and stretch out.
- Cockpit Seat: The spacious cockpit features U-shaped lounge seating and twin captain's chairs with convenient flip-up bolsters.
- Grab handle: Soft touch accents with inlaid polished aluminum.
- Reboarding Ladder: Stainless steel telescopic reboarding ladder.
- Stereo: All new for 2014 is an upgraded marine-ready Clarion stereo system with built in Bluetooth streaming and easy smartphone and tablet compatibility.
- Engine: Quick out of the hole, Yamaha's reliable, supercharged 1.8 liter Super High Output Marine engine delivers smooth performance while packing a lively punch.
- Length: 19 ft. 2 in.
- Weight: 2150 lb.
- Beam: 8 ft.
- Draft: 14 in.
- Dead Rise: 18 deg.
- Seating Capacity/Weight Capacity: 8/1240 lb.
- Premium Teak-Style Marine-Grade Carpet
- Integrated Drink Holders: 9 (stainless steel)
- Adjustable Captain's Chair with Flip-up Bolster
- Passenger-side Captain's Chair
- U-Shaped Cockpit Seating
- Glove Box
- Storage Capacity: 417.4 gal.
- Tilt Steering
- Courtesy Deck Lighting
- Dedicated Anchor and Rope Locker
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited, 5 Year Hull
- Integrated Swim Platform
- Upholstered Cushioned Backrests
- Stainless Steel Telescopic Reboarding Ladder
- Hydro-Turf® Mats
- Stern (Wet) Storage
- Satellite Capable Clarion® Stereo
- Wireless Stereo Remote
- Bluetooth® Connectivity
- MP3/USB Input
- Polk® Marine Speakers
- No Wake Mode™ Control: 3 position
- Cruise Assist
- Electronic Speedometer
- Fuel Management System
- Cockpit Drainage System (CDS)
- In-Water Height (Bridge Clearance): 3 ft. 5 in.
- Yamaha Marine Engine: Single 1.8 L SUPER HIGH OUTPUT
- Displacement (per engine): 1812cc
- Fuel Capacity: 30 gal.
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Pumps: 155mm High-Pressure
- Pump Clean-out Ports
- Oil Capacity per Engine: 1.1 gal.
- Impeller: 3-blade, stainless steel
- Available Color(s): Carbon or Maple Red
- Stainless Steel Bow Rails
- Stainless Steel Cleats (6)
- Tow Hook
- Bimini Top
- Shipping Cover
- Painted Trailer with Swing-away Tongue: Single Axle
- Galvanized Trailer with Swing-away Tongue: Optional (Single Axle)
- Safety Chains
- Adjustable Winch Stand with Strap and Hook
- Height on Trailer: 7 ft. 1 in.
- Length on Trailer: 22 ft.
- Length on Trailer with Tongue Folded: 20 ft. 1 in.
- Dry Weight on Painted Trailer: 2923 lb.
- Engine Type
- Single 1.8 L Super High Output
- Length Overall
- 19 ft. 2 in.
- 8 ft.
- 14 in.
- Dry Weight
- 2150 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 8 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 30 gal.
- Impeller / Prop
- Stainless Steel
- Max Carry Load
- 1240 lb.