2012 Kawasaki Ultra 300 LX
2012 ULTRA 300 LX Side
Attention Out Of State Residents:
Welcome to Team Winnebagoland! If you have never done business with us before, there are a few things that we want you to know…
1. We need you in the store to see the vehicle and sign the final paperwork before it can be taken home.
2. We do not currently have the resources available to ship vehicles but are happy to help you load it up!
3. In-store financing is not available. Please bring exact amount at final payment.
Upon arrival we will give you the full tour and an experience you won’t forget! Come see us today and say hello to your new lifestyle! Thanks for looking!
Whether choosing an ideal ride for a jaunt around the lake or a long-distance ocean cruise, the Jet Ski® Ultra® 300LX is the ultimate combination of superior performance and luxury accommodations. With an engine that puts out serious horsepower, a scalloped luxury seat and a host of other comforts, this watercraft means serious business when it comes to fun.
• Supercharged, intercooled 1,498cc engine puts out incredible power but is still designed for durability and reliability
• Plush, scalloped luxury seat enhances comfort during high-speed cruising. Two-tone upholstery accentuates the functional bolsters for rider and passenger
• GPS mounting area is built into handlebar pad for convenient placement of navigation devices
• Stylish upper deck enhanced by rich metallic titanium color with luminous vintage red graphics
• Massive, industry-leading storage capacity lets you bring your gear with you
• Largest fuel tank in class keeps the fun going longer
• Five-position adjustable handlebars accommodates a range of riders
• Separate keys for full power operation and Smart Learning Operation
300-horsepower Supercharged Engine
• Supercharged and intercooled 1,498cc, liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder engine
• Cast pistons with machine finishing for excellent durability
• Stronger hardened nickel valves offer superior heat resistance and enhanced reliability
• 33.4mm intake and 28.3mm exhaust valves
• Two-layer oil cooler for efficient cooling
• Reinforced crankcase adds to engine’s durability and reliability
• Plastic intake manifold for weight savings
• Optimum cylinder wall temperature is maintained by a check valve between the cylinder jacket and water muffler that shuts water flow off above 2,000 rpm, keeping the cooling water inside the cylinder jacket
• Precise power adjustments are easy with a throttle lever designed to prevent finger fatigue on longer rides
Eaton Twin Vortices Series (TVS) Roots-type Supercharger
• Four-lobe design offers significant performance increase over standard roots-type unit
• System force-feeds the engine two liters of air with every revolution, providing a stable supply of high-pressure intake air at all rpm
• Delivers compressed air continuously, not in waves, for smoother power delivery
• Produces large amounts of boost even at low rpm for instant and powerful acceleration right off idle
• Provides a very flat and meaty torque curve with step-free power across the entire rev range without any of the lag associated with turbochargers
• Produces more low rpm boost than competitive or aftermarket systems, with a maximum of 17 psi of boost pressure
• Two different air bypass valves are used to prevent over boosting at low and medium rpm
• Efficiently cools high-pressure intake air, as cooler air is denser and makes more power
• Cooler air results in higher combustion efficiency and high engine output
• Liquid cooling allows the intercooler to maintain consistent thermal performance
Digital Fuel Injection System
• High-flow fuel injectors with four orifices are fitted for combustion efficiency
• Single throttle body per cylinder features a large, 60mm bore diameter
• 4-into-2-into-1 powerboat-style exhaust system routes the exhaust pipe upward
• Allows the smoothest path for exhaust gases, maximizing exhaust efficiency
160mm Jet Propulsion
• Efficiently converts the Ultra 300LX’s massive horsepower output into thrust using a 160mm-diameter jet pump
• Developed from Kawasaki’s racing machines, this pump was specially designed to deliver stable output and good “bite” even when riding on rough water
• Impeller features a 3-blade design that translates the 300X’s engine output into superb acceleration performance and quiet operation
• An eight-vane intake guide is used to smooth and regulate the flow of water from the impeller for efficient and powerful propulsion
• Left-side reverse lever offers easy operation
• Features a groove from the center to the rear of the plate to enhance straight-line stability
Electronic Trim Control System
• Allows the angle of the jet pump nozzle to be controlled to adjust the attitude of the hull to suit water surface conditions and riding styles
• Adjustment range is plus or minus 8 degrees from standard
Electronic Throttle Valve (ETV) with Cruise Control
• Accelerator Position Sensor (APS) converts throttle lever input to an electronic signal that’s used to control the throttle valve via an electric motor for optimum throttle response and smoothness
• Redundancy in the system helps ensure control is maintained in case of failure
• One-touch 5 mph mode allows push button no-wake zone riding
• Fuel Economy Assistance mode allows maximum fuel efficiency when going slow
• Economical Riding Indicator mode can be viewed on a graph on the LCD info screen
• Cruise control smoothly holds the 300LX at a set speed from 5 mph up to top speed
Kawasaki Smart Steering®/SLO Mode
• Kawasaki Smart Steering® (KSS®) monitors steering input and engine speed and, when certain conditions are met, raises rpm to help initiate a turn
• Smart Learning Operation (SLO) allows newer riders to become familiar with the handling and response of this JET SKI watercraft at a more relaxed pace
• Two separate keys, one for SLO mode and one for full-power operation, help prevent confusion over which setting is in use
- Engine: Supercharged and intercooled, four-stroke, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, inline-four
- Displacement: 1,498 cc
- Bore x Stroke: 83 x 69.2 mm
- Compression Ratio: 8.4:1
- Induction: Twin Vortices Roots-type supercharger with air-to-water intercooler
- Maximum boost: 17.0 psi
- Maximum horsepower: 300hp
- Cooling system: Inducted water
- Fuel System: Digital Fuel Injection
- Ignition: TCBI with Digital Advance
- Starting System: Electric
- Lubrication: Semi-Dry Sump system
- Coupling: Direct drive from engine
- Propulsion system: 160mm jet pump, axial-flow, single stage
- Impeller: Three-blade, oval-edge stainless steel
- Thrust: 1,769 lb.
- Overall Length: 132.7 in.
- Overall Width: 47.0 in.
- Overall Height: 45.3 in.
- Curb Weight: 1040.8 lb.
- Load Capacity: TBD
- Storage Capacity: 56 gal.
- Fuel Capacity: 20.6 gal.
- Oil Capacity: 5.3 qt.
- Color Choices: TBD
- Warranty: 12 months
- Good Times™ Protection Plan: 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- Engine Type
- Supercharged and intercooled, four-stroke, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, inline-four
- 1,498 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 83 x 69.2 mm
- Inducted water
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Digital Fuel Injection
- TCBI with Digital Advance
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 1040.8 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 20.6 gal.
- 45.3 in.
- 132.7 in.
- 47.0 in.
- Oil Capacity
- 5.3 qt.
- Rider Capacity
- Storage Capacity
- 56 gal.
- Three-blade, oval-edge stainless steel
- 160mm jet pump, axial-flow, single stage
- Direct drive from engine
- 12 months