2009 Yamaha Stratoliner
2009 YAMAHA STRATOLINER XV19CTY White -Oshkosh Wis
Attention Out Of State Residents:
Welcome to Team Winnebagoland! If you have never done business with us before, there are a few things that we want you to know…
1. We need you in the store to see the vehicle and sign the final paperwork before it can be taken home.
2. We do not currently have the resources available to ship vehicles but are happy to help you load it up!
3. In-store financing is not available. Please bring exact amount at final payment.
Upon arrival we will give you the full tour and an experience you won’t forget! Come see us today and say hello to your new lifestyle! Thanks for looking!
When you're ready to travel in big-time style, the Stratoliner is ready to roll at a moment's notice-with a lockable quick-release windshield, passenger backreast, and lockable sidebags covered in leather. Even the key is a work of art.
- A pair of streamlined leather-covered, locking, hard sidebags, an adjustable, quick-detachable windshield and a quick-detachable passenger backrest make the Stratoliner excellent for long hauls and short trips.
- Powerful and beautiful 113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled, pushrod V-twin produces great thrust at any speed.
- Twin-bore downdraft electronic fuel injection ensures optimum engine efficiency and throttle response in the widest possible range of conditions.
- Neo-streamline design, gives the Stratoliner a completely distinctive look.
- Long and low aluminum frame provides great looks and light handling unlike any other full-size cruiser, thanks to a low center of gravity feel and a near 50/50 weight distribution on the front and rear wheels.
- The Star® Accessories Catalog is packed full of high-quality parts that invite Star owners to fully express their individuality.
- 113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled, pushrod 48-degree V-twin has massive looks and performance.
- Four pushrod-activated valves and two spark plugs per cylinder provide optimum combustion efficiency along with classically beautiful engine architecture.
- Plated cylinders and forged pistons cooled by oil jets provide outstanding reliability and long life. Twin counterbalancers keep things smooth but rumbly.
- 9.48:1 compression ratio and aggressive cam timing increase power output across the board.
- Computer-controlled, twin-bore, fuel injection monitors multiple engine parameters to calculate perfect mixture under all conditions; wide-angle 12-hole fuel injectors provide excellent atomization.
- Exhaust Ultimate Power valve (EXUP®) inside the two-into-one exhaust system boosts torque in the 2500-3000-rpm range.
- Special custom-machining of the cooling fin edges gives a jewel-like appearance to the engine as light hits it from different angles.
- 3300 rpm at 75 mph gives some idea of the Stratoliner's power and cruisability. Maximum torque is reached at only 2500 rpm.
- Aluminum frame is light, rigid and requires few welds for a smooth, clean look. A light, Controlled-Fill swingarm casting complements the bike's streamline style.
- With 49.6 percent of its weight carried on the front wheel, the Stratoliner Midnight has the weight distribution of a sportbike instead of the typical cruiser, and that means great handling.
- 46mm fork tubes wearing slant-cut stainless covers serve up an excellent ride and a sweet appearance.
- A tucked-out-of-sight single shock with adjustable spring preload out back provides a smooth ride under varying loads.
- A thick, richly chromed 1.25-inch handlebar carries the Stratoliner Midnight's switchgear wiring on the inside.
- Flangeless, teardrop fuel tank carries a full 4.5 gallons of fuel.
- 12-spoke wheels evoke a thick spoke look, but carry modern tubeless radial tires; a 130/70-18 front and a fat, 190/60-17 rear.
- Front brake master cylinder with integrated lever operates a pair of 298mm front discs squeezed by strong monoblock calipers for excellent power and feel.
- Strong-and-light belt final drive routes power smoothly and efficiently to the rear wheel.
- Floating floorboards and an adjustable heel/toe shifter help provide a comfortable, low-effort ride.
- A resculpted seat makes the Stratoliner Midnight an excellent place to sit on long rides.
- Left-thumb operated high-beam switch, and right-thumb activated accessory driving light switch for great visibility.
- Jewel-like fit and finish, and Star quality paint, chrome and attention to detail are evident all over the Stratoliner Midnight.
- Classic clock-style instrumentation complements Stratoliner Midnight's neo-retro look and contains analog speedometer, tachometer and fuel gauge, along with twin digital tripmeters, odometer and self-diagnostics.
- Bright multi-reflector headlight, LED taillight and amber turn signals behind clear lenses give a custom look.
- Leather-covered, locking, hard sidebags, a quick-removable windshield that locks into place and a locking, quick-detachable passenger backrest provide security.
- 0xygen sensor and three-way catalyst reduce emissions.
- Sidebags detach easily for cleaning.
- Engine Type: 113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled 48° V-twin; pushrod OHV, 4 valves/cylinder
- Bore x Stroke: 100mm x 118mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.48:1
- Carburetion: Twin-bore fuel injection, w/throttle position sensor
- Ignition: TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Transmission: 5-speed, w/multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive: Belt
- Suspension/Front: 46mm telescopic fork with adjustable preload; 5.1” travel
- Suspension/Rear: Single shock, 4.3” travel
- Brakes/Front: 298mm hydraulic, dual discs
- Brakes/Rear: 320mm hydraulic, single disc
- Tires/Front: 130/70-18
- Tires/Rear: 190/60-17
- Wheels: 12-spoke cast
- Length: 101.6”
- Width: 43.3”
- Height: 59.6"
- Seat Height: 27.8”
- Wheelbase: 67.5”
- Wet Weight: 802 lb
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal.
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Engine Type
- 48° V-twin; pushrod OHV, 4 valves/cylinder
- 113 cu. in. (1854 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 100 x 118 mm
- Air Cooled
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Twin-bore fuel injection, w/throttle position sensor
- TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Front Suspension
- 46 mm telescopic fork with adjustable preload; 5.1-in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock, 4.3-in. travel
- Front Brakes
- 298 mm hydraulic, dual discs
- Rear Brakes
- 320 mm hydraulic, single disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 67.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 27.8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal.
- Dry Weight
- 802 lbs.
- 5-speed, w/multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive
- Liquid Silver/Pearl White
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)